My kids love to draw and colour, but I want to trick them into learning too…. in these difficult times I’ve used some of my mapping skills and some cool Ordnance Survey OpenData (Open Zoomstack) plus some magic from Esri ArcGIS Pro to make the first in a series of A4 maps to colour in.
You can download my first A4 PDF here to print at home here, yes it is of Sedbergh my hometown here in Cumbria and the Yorkshire Dales National Park. I hope to do more and different papersizes.
All of these are at a scale of 1:10,000 this means you can compare these! The strange coverage is based on requests I am receiving, want somewhere else? Leave a comment below and I will do my best to make it! (oh and yes I know it’s not listed alphabetically!)
- Sedbergh,Cumbria – Paper Size A4
- Dent, Cumbria – Paper Size A4
- Maulds Meaburn, Cumbria – Paper Size A4
- Crosby Ravensworth, Cumbria – Paper Size A4
- Kendal, Cumbria – Paper Size A4
- Lancaster, Lancashire – Paper Size A4
- Launceston, Cornwall – Paper Size A4
- Earby, Lancashire – Paper Size A4
- Salterforth, Lancashire – Paper Size A4
- East Grinstead, Sussex – Paper Size A4
- Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire – Paper Size A4
- Buckingham Palace, London – Paper Size A4
These are derived from an Ordnance Survey dataset so I can make one for you to if you want (any paper size provided you have the printer!), leave requests in the comments below.